The pasta delight is a delicious meal perfect for someone on a budget. You can add mushrooms, capsicum or olives to add to the flavour and excitement.
- Cook at a medium heat, a generous amount of garlic, italian herbs and chili flakes (optional) in a good amount of extra-virgin olive oil until garlic is brown.
- (Optionally) Add a tin of tuna or diced bacon and cook until done
- Add a 350g tin of smashed, diced or whole tomatoes and continue cooking over a medium heat.
- Keep sauce simmering while you cook 400g of pasta until al-dente.
- Combine the pasta and sauce and enjoy with cracked pepper, parmesan cheese and cabernet sauvignon